PRE APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
Must have had prior treatment or consultation.
Can not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
No needling or peeling facial treatments 24 hours prior to your treatment.
After your treatment you may experience the following at the injection site:
- A bruise or redness
- A little discomfort
Over the next 24 hours:
- Don’t rub the area with any pressure
- Don’t do exercise that may involve increasing the heart rate or hanging your head upside down (eg. attending the gym, yoga, pilates, running) gentle walking is fine.
- Don’t lay horizontal for 4 hours after treatment
- Don’t use a spa or sauna
- Do exercise your face by making expressions to get your muscles moving
- Do cleanse your face using gentle upward motions
Over the next couple of weeks, you may experience the following:
- Occasional feeling of unwellness or flu like symptoms
Rest assured these symptoms will pass.
Do not book any facial treatments for one week after treatment.
If you experience any of the following, please text or email the clinic.
- An eyelid that has dropped or you struggle to keep it open (Even though this is a rare complication, it is not reversible and will wear off in time).
- Your brows are uneven, or one can lift higher than the other. This can be rectified by a quick 10 minute appointment (at no charge). Please book online and choose “Follow-Up Appointment” after 7 days as they often even up on their own.