MINT Mono Thread Treatment
PRE APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
Must have had prior treatment or consultation
Avoid caffeine the morning of treatment
Avoid alcohol 24 hours prior to treatment
Avoid anti-inflammatories, aspirin, NSAIDS, anticoagulant drugs, Gingko Biloba, fish oils, Vitamin A & E and any other essential fatty acids for the week prior to treatment.
On the day of treatment, you may experience the following at the injection site:
- Bruising is very common
- Mild inflammation/swelling
- Twingy feeling under skin where the threads are sitting
Over the next couple of weeks, you may experience the following:
- Tender over the area of treatment
Rest assured this will pass.
Over the next 24 hours:
- Sleep on your stomach or side
- Drink alcohol or take anti-inflammatory medication
- Receive any facials or facial treatments 2 weeks after
- Sleep on your back if possible
- Use cool packs as desired
- Use arnica or hirudoid cream to help the bruising
- Use the Healite II LED Light in clinic
If you feel a thread push through the surface of the skin, please get in touch so we can trim it for you. This rarely happens but if so, is easily rectified.
Any other concerns, please contact the clinic.